Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

What a Wonderful Friday It Is!!

Today is a great day! The birds are singing, the skies are… uhhh gray. But nonetheless today is going to be fabulous.

#1 My hubs comes home tomorrow for a long weekend!!! Hooray!!! Look how handsome he is… no seriously, look!
Oh be still my heart! 

#2 I am back at the gym! After knocking out my awful sickness and getting settled back in California, I have returned to my playground. However, because I haven't worked out in 2 weeks, I am sore! 
Hello old friend

#3 It's smoothie time! I have been addicted to smoothies, or smoodgies as they're called in our house, in the morning lately. Here is my recipe:
     1 banana
     a scoop of plain coconut yogurt
     a Tablespoon of coconut oil
     frozen berries
     a handful of greens (kale, spinach, etc.)
     a splash of almond or coconut milk
     -I am wanting to add chia seeds because they are such a great source of Omega-3's but I haven't gotten any at the store yet. 


#4 I have been trying oil pulling. It's kind of weird but I keep hearing so many benefits about it. I've only done it twice so I'm excited to see the results! Here is a great list of all the wonderful things coconut oil does! 

http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/50-of-the-best-uses-for-coconut-oil/


#5 I am going to make a few loaves of these little babies today. Hello PB&J's and grilled cheese sammiches! 
Look at those beauties! 

It's going to be a great day friends and an even better weekend! Embrace it and choose joy every moment.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
John 10:10

XOXO Em.




No comments:

Post a Comment