Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Monday

Mondays get a bad rap. Like most, I tend to not want to get up and go back to work after a fabulous weekend with my husband. This Monday, I could be particularly bitter seeing as how I've been pretty darn sick all weekend and have only started to feel better as of a few hours ago. However, I choose to be thankful this Monday because I have so many things in my life to be grateful for! In a random, stream of consciousness kind of manner, here is what I'm thankful for this Monday.

1. My wonderful husband. He has taken such good care of me while I have been sick and I definitely wouldn't be feeling better if it wasn't for him.

2. Wonderful friends who spent their Saturday helping us move.

3. This time being sick has given me a chance to reflect and prepare for this upcoming adventure.

4. Being able to cook dinner for my husband and I in my beautiful kitchen.

5. I am so thankful for this time I've gotten to spend in this house. It has been a wonderful place for Nate and I to start our own, new life and it has been the most blessed time. I will miss this house so much!

6. I am so thankful that my family is so excited to see me and I can't wait to see them!

7. Tea. Cups and cups and cups of tea have me feeling much better and are just good for the soul.



That's all for now!
XOXO Em

No comments:

Post a Comment