Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Disney Magic!

Well the Walraths had a fabulous, magical Disney weekend! We moved from Gulfport, Mississippi back to San Diego for the next 6-7 months. I've been back at my parents house and the hubs has been at rock crusher school so I haven't seen him all week. I missed him! We met approximately halfway between San Diego and where he is at his school, which happened to be Disneyland, also the spot where we had our first date almost 2 years ago. We had a blast!! Here's some pictures of our adventure! 

Day 1 of our adventure!

We eat healthy… most of the time

The happiest place on Earth!


Packed lunch!

New Cars ride. Awesome!

End of day 1 at Trader Sam's.

Beginning of Day 2! 

A Disneyland staple. Mint Juleps! This was about 37 seconds before I knocked the whole thing over into my lap. Boo. Luckily my hubby shared his with me.

We happened to look down and see Nate's hometown!

About 5 seconds before we both had very wet jeans…

Waiting for World of Color.

What a wonderful weekend we had together! Can't wait for our next adventure!
XOXO E.S.W.











No comments:

Post a Comment