Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm choosing...

Life is full of choices. It seems like if you just pay attention, every second you are making a choice, and those choices dictate your mood and how your whole day goes. Furthermore, that dictates how your whole week can go. We only get 52 weeks of 2014 so each we have to make each one count. I am really trying to focus on enjoying every moment this year and trying to make the best out of each one.  

So I am Choosing:
God
Fun
Kisses and hugs
Cuddling with my hubby as much as possible.
Less worry
Laughter
Automatically looking for the best in people and situations instead of the worst
Long, drawn out lunches with lovely friends
More prayer
Being silly
Cups of tea and good books
Enjoying every single morsel of food
Dressing to feel my best
Being me

Joy. Always choose joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment