Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

7 Hoorays!

1.) Hooray for my hubby coming home! Definitely number one on the list. My husband comes home for 10 days starting on Tuesday. Hopefully we will fit in lots of snuggling, laughing, time with family, kisses, and a birthday celebration for a particular (almost) 21 year old lady. (Me! Me!) 



2.) Hooray for my job! This new job challenges me so much. I have to talk to a lot of people that I don’t know, most of whom are looking to me for answers, which is not a natural comfort zone for me. However, I have faith in the fact that God is teaching me lots of lessons (especially in patience) that I will need later on in my life. That is what makes me look forward to going to work every day, because I know God is molding me into the woman He sees me as. Also, the senior volunteers I work with are hilarious. On Friday, one described to me how she was "jet propelled" after eating a bran muffin the day before, if you catch my drift. 

3.) Hooray for coffee dates with friends! Claire and I have been friends for over 15 years and nothing ever changes. It was so great to catch up since I haven’t seen her since right after my wedding!



4.) Hooray for chocolate covered coconut nuggets! These little beauties are the perfect treat at the end of the day. I just keep telling myself that the dark chocolate is full of anti-oxidants as I pop my 1,000th one of the day into my mouth



5.) Hooray for fresh fruits and veggies! I seriously went off the healthy eating wagon on Saturday night, accompanied with lots of red wine. This morning I woke up with a serious food hangover, but a nice smoothie and big salad and lots of water made me feel much better!



6.) Hooray for new babies! So many friends and family are having new babies soon. So along with belly pictures and bumpdates online, I got to listen to the grunts and coos of a beautiful 2 month old baby girl (with so much hair) behind me at church this morning. Talk about baby fever!!


7.) Hooray for a grateful heart! I am in such a great place right now and am so grateful for all the blessings God has showered me with. Things are not perfect, nor will they ever be, but things are pretty darn good. And I know it’s God! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Number 4! I bought those at Costco over the weekend and I CAN'T STOP EATING them. Dangit! :)

    ReplyDelete