Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What would I do without my God...

Today I give thanks.

I work in a job where people come in, step up to my desk, tell me their problems and ask for help fixing them. I have to know or figure out the answers to their questions. Some of these people’s problems are so devastating and the sadness in their face just hurts my heart sometimes. 

But every person’s problems remind me of one thing. No problem I have is really that bad because people around me are experiencing things that are so much harder. Furthermore, nothing I face is impossible because I have a loving, omnipotent, omnipresent God who is with me every step of the way. 



Sometimes I sit there and think about how much of a dark, black hole I would be in if I were in those situations without God. But then again, I would be that same black hole without my God, even in the best of times. 

Seeing these problems that other people have, first hand, makes me so thankful for what I have and helps me send up a quick prayer absolutely anytime I have a moment of difficulty.

There is always a way, through God. You can always find a way with His help and I truly believe He has a plan for us all. Be His light, not matter if you’re helping other people solve their problems, or trying to solve their own. 

That’s all for now my friends.
Happy Wednesday!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment