Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Love my Bloggy Bloggers!

Okay so confession time: I love blogs. I am not the best at keeping up with my own blog, but I love reading other people’s blogs. I especially love Bloglovin because it puts all my favorite blogs in the same place. My husband may or may not make fun of me for how much I love reading blogs. 

I have this fantasy where all my favorite blog writers and I would have lunch together and talk about life and our husbands and babies (if we have them. Not I... yet) . Really, that’s what I feel like is going on as I scroll through my Bloglovin. I feel like I’m getting an update on all my friends, even though 99% of us have never met in real life! 

Here’s the point to this little ranty rant. I want to meet you! I want to have a real friendship with my blog friends! Any of you ladies down? Email me! emilysuewalrath@gmail.com Be my friend! Let’s share our lives! Hey, maybe sometime in this crazy life, we’ll really meet :) I hope so! 



Love always,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment