Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Update! Update! Read all about it!


Today, a lady in the department that I used to work in was sick and I happen to know her job, so it was a flash back to a slower paced day. But it did give me a chance to write, which I haven't done in forever!

Random update:
Everything is good and pretty darn normal.  I haven't seen my hubby in a few weeks (boo!)but we always have some pretty darn good adventures when he comes home (and lots of yummy food of course). A few weekends ago, we took some of my hubs' friends that he works with on their first Disneyland adventure! I love seeing the faces of people
who are experiencing the Happiest Place on Earth for the first time. However, we did have some 20 something year old complaining fellas by the end of the night. Poor little sore feet!
   
The next weekend Nate was home, we needed a little rest so that included some homemade chili, watching Frozen, a nice long nap, and just some great quality time together. Ahh I need some of that right about now!

We are gearing up for our move back down south... not quite physically preparing yet, but just in the planning stages. We are planning on living with some friends for a while so we can find our perfect home together and we can actually physically see it, not just in pictures. Good plan.

I've been going to the gym at 5:30am. Yes, I know, I'm nuts. But I'm always so tired after I'm done with work and I never want to go, so when my alarm goes off at 4:40am, I just tell myself "I'm going to be tough like Nate and get up and get it done." I'm pretty tired by the end of the day, but I'm always glad I got up and went.

I think that's all my updates for the time being!


PS... Check out my girl Madi's (seriously y'all, we're like sisters) blog Homegrown Hostess. She's pretty much the most fabulous thing out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment