Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

What's Your Perfect Day?

What would your perfect day look like? Now hold up, we aren't getting extravagant here. No jet setting to Paris, just a normal-ish day. Just picture this: You (and someone of your choosing) get the day off. What would your day look like?
My day would definitely include a whole lot of time with this guy! 
I would love to sleep in with my hubby (which is like 8am for us), get ready and go to breakfast somewhere super delish. I think my favorite is the Sheerwater breakfast buffet at the Hotel Del Coronado. Yum! Then we would either go home and take a little nappy nap and/or do something outside like take a walk on the beach or go for a hike or horseback ride. Then I would love to prep a good dinner and have some friends over for a grill out. Apparently that's southern for barbecue. There would be good drinks flowing, s'mores over the fire and some good guitar playing and singing by my fantastic hubby. Doesn't that sound wonderful?!

What does you perfect day look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment