Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Good News and Great Joy

  1. I am so happy to be working again. I love going to sleep at the end of the day knowing I accomplished something and I contributed to my family. 

  1. I have gotten to spend some time with great friends and family since I’ve been home. I’m not all caught up with everyone, but it’s a start. 

  1. I think I need to get some more aprons. I just love cooking in an apron. Mmmmm especially Anthropologie aprons... yes please! 


I mean come on… 

  1. My birthday is just over a month away and I’ll get my hubby home for 10 days all to myself! Best birthday present ever! Now what to do...

  1. I love seeing pictures of everyone’s new babies and baby bellies on Facebook and Instagram. Can’t wait to join the mommy club! (Haven’t gotten there quite yet...) 

  1. I have loved this series we have just finished up at church. “The Imperfect Family” is a great description for every family. Each sermon has been dedicated to something different including men, women, raising children, and resolving conflict. If you haven’t checked it out yet, definitely do! www.northwood.tv

  1. Last but not least, my hubby comes home on Tuesday! Hooray for weekends, not matter what day they’re on! Our plans include lots of kisses and snuggling, really good dinner my parents are going to make, fancy pants breakfast (I looooove me some breakfast), and just great quality time together. I haven’t seen him in about a month so I can’t wait to get my hands on him on Tuesday! 

Have a great rest of your weekend and start of your week friends!
XOXO
Em


No comments:

Post a Comment