Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Imperfect Family

One of the biggest things I’ve missed about Mississippi (apart from our beautiful house... *tear*) is our church. But luckily for us, they’ve got technology down pat so I can watch live and past services all the way from sunny San Diego! 

The series they are in the middle of is called “The Imperfect Family” and it has included some of the best sermons I have ever watched. It has been wonderful and pertinent timing, being a newlywed and wanting to eventually grow our family. 

One thing I love about Northwood Church in Gulfport, MS is the music! Worship is led by the pastor’s son and usually includes one of both of his daughters as well. I always love worship, and it is evident that when these people sing, the entire room feels it. I’ve been in churches during worship before where everyone stands and stares at the band playing. Now you don’t have to go crazy, but have some joy! Rejoice! Praise your Father! 

Anyway, here is the link for the latest services at Northwood. I highly recommend the Imperfect Family series, but honestly, I’ve never seen a sermon there that I didn’t enjoy or get something meaningful out of. 



Here is the link for all the past services at Northwood.


Happy worship my friends!
God Bless,
Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment