Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Randoms

1.) Oh my goodness. THIS DRESS! I just got it today, wore it today, and felt so so pretty! It just fits perfect and is the prettiest color (mine is a dark pinky purple which it looks like they don't have anymore) and just perfect for summer. It doesn't look super special but it is lovely.

2.) I got a surprise weekend with my hubby! It was so refreshing and just restored my soul. We got to meet our brand new baby nephew who is just beautiful and tiny and perfect, get lots and lots of snuggling in, slept in, cooked a yummy breakfast, watched some church, and then unfortunately had to sen him back. But the weekend just rejuvenated me and made me feel so content and blessed!

3.) Did I mention this breakfast? That was a happy husband right there!
Some homemade biscuits, both eggie-topped and butter/honey topped, and a beautiful bowl of fruit.
4.) Oh my. This just melts my heart. I can totally picture my hubby being like this with our future babes. 

5.) These just taste like summer to me. Off to Shandyland we go! 

6.) Have a great Thursday friends! One more day then the weekend! This weekend I will be attending my cousin's 5th grade graduation party. Don't you remember feeling like you were on top of the world when you were ready to go to middle school? No… just me? ok then...







No comments:

Post a Comment